Welcome to Applied Element Method.com
Fully nonlinear dynamic numerical analysis
Applied Element Method.com is dedicated to the educating engineers, scientists and researchers about the advancements inherent in AEM technology. The Applied Element Method, or AEM, is a new method of analysis, one that is capable of predicting the continuum and discrete behavior of structures to a greater degree of accuracy than current methods. With more than two decades of continuous research and development AEM has been proven to be the only method that can track structural collapse behavior passing through all stages of loading; elastic, crack initiation and propagation in tension-weak materials, reinforcement yielding, element separation, element collision (contact), and collision with the ground and adjacent structures.
- Post-Fracture Response of Blast Loaded Monolithic Glass
- Earthquake Pounding Effect on Adjacent Reinforced Concrete Buildings
- Nonlinear analysis of the dynamic behavior of prefabricated pedestrian walkways
- An Investigation of the Effectiveness of the Framing Systems in Steel Structures Subjected to Blast Loading
- Collapse Analysis of Utatsu Ohashi Bridge Damaged by Tohuku Tsunami Using Applied Element Method