Copyright laws of the United States of America protect the contents of the www.AppliedElementMethod.com website (AEM Site). Materials will display a copyright notice and no portion of such materials may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without the prior written consent of AppliedElementMethod.com (AEM). To obtain reproduction consent, make your request via this contact form .
1. All materials on the AEM Site are copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of AEM except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
2. All parties shall use the AEM Site for lawful purposes only. No party shall post or transmit through the AEM Site any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without AEM’s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AEM, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, AEM materials, products, or services. You, as the user, specifically acknowledge and agree that AEM is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any AEM material, products, or services or with any of AEM’s Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using AEM services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, AEM. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of AEM. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of AEM. The use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that AEM will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Some of AEM’s sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from AEM’s. You should consult the other site’s privacy notices, as AEM makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by, these other sites.
8. Software and other materials from this site may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No videos from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. AEM does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
AEM may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. All users are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which they are bound.
Protection of personal privacy is a major concern of AEM. AEM maintains the anonymity of each responder unless that responder has expressed consent to release certain personal information or responses.
In the same way, AEM protects the identity of those who access its Web sites. The following policy provides details as to the types of information collected through AEM web sites, including personal information and how it is treated.
Information Collected by Web Site
AEM Web sites gather information in two ways: (1) indirectly (for example, through site technology), and (2) directly (for example, when the site visitor voluntarily provides information on various pages).
Information Collected Indirectly
AEM indirectly collects a variety of information pertaining to the use of its Web sites. One type is related to site traffic volume and patterns, such as the number of visitors to a given site or page on a daily basis. This type of indirectly collected information is gathered through various means, such as an IP address, which is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” Web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you visit a page from AEM, our servers log your computer’s IP address.
Only designated administrators have access to this information, and it is used only for administrative and planning purposes to meet the needs of our users, including but not limited to the improvement of the content of the site and the customization of the content and/or layout of the site for individuals or groups of users.
Information Collected Directly
AEM also collects information that is voluntarily provided by site visitors, such as a name or an e-mail address. When AEM collects this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for the information and how it will be used. It is entirely your decision whether or not to provide the requested information. Such personal data is collected when a site visitor registers or requests Web services. This information is kept completely confidential and will be used only to contact you. You may choose to have this information removed at any time. AEM will never knowingly barter, trade, or sell access to our database of registered users.
Correcting and Changing User Information and Preferences
If you are receiving e-mail communications from AEM but wish to discontinue the service, you may request to do so at any time by filling out a request form on the Contact Us webpage. You also have the option to request a revision of your user information at any time in the same manner.
AEM understands the need for user privacy, and we maintain strict security procedures to protect your information. AEM has appointed an Administrator to monitor privacy practices.
Access to your data is strictly limited to specific individuals who have been trained to respect user privacy. The access given to these employees is confined to their need for such information for business reasons. A log of those who accessed the data is maintained and monitored to prevent security breaches.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
AEM contains links to other Web sites. Note: When you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which AEM has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such sites, as their policies may be materially different from AEM’s Privacy Statement. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and account information. Please be very careful with this information, especially whenever you are online.
In addition to the circumstances described above, AEM may disclose member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of AEM or if we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be interfering with our rights or properties, intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What safeguards are in place to protect the loss, alteration, or misuse of my information?
All personally identifiable information you provide to AEM is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
Children and Privacy
AEM encourages parents and guardians to be fully familiar with the sites visited by their children. AEM sites will not intentionally contain content that is generally considered unsuitable for children.
Links to Other Sites
AEM web sites may contain links to sites owned and/or operated by other organizations, and the privacy policies of those sites may differ from that of AEM. These sites may collect data and make use of it in ways that AEM does not. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on all third-party sites.
Transfer of Information
In accessing AEM Web sites, you may be transferring personal data that is used by AEM for statistical, administrative, or marketing purposes. As a worldwide organization, AEM collects data that may be transferred internationally throughout AEM offices worldwide. In using any AEM site you consent to having your information transferred to and processed in the United States or any other country in which AEM is located or conducts business. If AEM seeks to collect any additional personal data, you will be informed of the proposed uses of that data and asked for your consent.
Additional Questions or Comments
The information on this site is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including that of fitness for a particular purpose. AEM makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information. Comments or concerns may be submitted to this contact form
In no event shall AEM be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.